Saturday 15 August 2009

I LOVE LONDON PARTIEEEEESSSSSS!!!


This is one of London parties! Summer party 2009 at Ministry Of Sound (MOS). The greatest party i've ever felt in London! i went there with my Indonesian friends, Dita Komala Putri, Dani Naga, Rosa Lia, Desi Rosita, and another friends from France like Remadi Adel, Vijay Yog, and Jordane Courthial. And i met vietnam and korean girls too, her name is Terry La and Eun ji. By the way, you can add them on facebook :D (In this pic : me-Desi-Rosa-Dita miss ya girls!)

I love this crazy place lols ;) this party take place at 103 Gaunt St-Elephant&Castle Tube station.
I looked a lot of lesbians and homo kissed in this place hahaha silly! (In this pic : En Ji-Terry-Desi-me-Rosa-Dita)

Ooooooh my indonesian friendssssss! really really miss ya guys! first time i met Dani in the school yard, I knew him from Mbak Ina, she told me that is another Indonesian boy went to London, so i can ask him all about London hehe :P and after that i met Dita when we have break time in school, we talked a lot of things you know! It's too hard to find Indonesian people in big city like London. And they took me to mini mart to buy sim card, because i didnt have simcard till my third days in London! It's make me going crazy! i miss you all friends!!! nice to know you :) (In this pic : me-Rosa-Dani-Dita)

Why this pic is so so so dark!!! its should be great! Edwin is a nice guy, but ive heard he is a gay. But i dont know for exactly, anybody want to tell me the truth? Maybe Rosa or Dita? Im sure you know everything more than me hehe (In this pic : Dita-me-Edwin-Rosa)

Look at Edwin's style hahahaha gorgeos! gorgeos? thats word is use for a girl! lols :) but Edwind's outfit really really really coooool!!!
(In this pic : the same people like before)


I dont even knew the guy who standing next to me, he hugging me! its warm enough lols :P and this party is the first time i met Rosa, and actually she is senior of Smansa Medan which is my ex boyfriend's school (Ahmad Rasyidi Fajrin Harahap). (In this pic : me-stranger-Dita-Dani-Rosa-Vijay)



im not get dizzy or drunk in this party, ive just took one bottle of blablabla, i forget that name but its tasted cooooool! zzzzzz



i love this place, i love this people, i love this city, i love LONDON PARTIES badly! errrrrrrr!

2 comments:

  1. Hey,, why don't you upload my gay boy 'kissing' picture???? hahha

    ReplyDelete
  2. because I forget to transfer all of my pics in mobilephone to my laptop
    be patient please, i will upload that great picture! lols :p

    ReplyDelete